A lightweight, triangular Genuine Extru-Lite™ Magnesium Blade allows the user to float, screed, and level concrete with one versatile placer. The 36 In. long blade is 30% lighter than similar aluminum tools. Adjusting the height of the handle allows the user to engage the surface of tool for smoothing, or moving to engage the point of the triangle for checking flatness on slabs. Braces extend from the ends of the blade up the handle for support of the 3 Ft. long blade. A 60 In. strong wood handle completes the tool.
- Genuine Extru-Lite™ Magnesium head
- 30% lighter than aluminum
- Float, screed, and level with this placer
- Adjust the handle to use flat surface or point of head
- Two metal braces secure the handle for stability
- 60 In. wood handle with ferrule