Covid-19 update center
- At this time we are still on the essential workplaces list as a supplier of other essential workplaces, namely construction:
- Businesses that supply other essential businesses or essential services within Ontario, or that supply businesses or services that have been declared essential in a jurisdiction outside of Ontario, with the support, products, supplies, systems, or services, including processing, packaging, warehousing, distribution, delivery, and maintenance necessary to operate.
- Construction projects and services associated with the healthcare sector, including new facilities, expansions, renovations and conversion of spaces that could be repurposed for health care space.
- Construction projects and services required to ensure safe and reliable operations of, or to provide new capacity in, critical provincial infrastructure, including transit, transportation, energy and justice sectors beyond the day-to-day maintenance.
- Critical industrial construction activities required for,
- the maintenance and operations of petrochemical plants and refineries,
- significant industrial petrochemical projects where preliminary work has already commenced,
- industrial construction and modifications to existing industrial structures limited solely to work necessary for the production, maintenance, and/or enhancement of Personal Protective Equipment, medical devices (such as ventilators), and other identified products directly related to combatting the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Residential construction projects where,
- a footing permit has been granted for single family, semi-detached and townhomes
- an above grade structural permit has been granted for condominiums, mixed use and other buildings, or
- the project involves renovations to residential properties and construction work was started before April 4, 2020.
- Construction and maintenance activities necessary to temporarily close construction sites that have paused or are not active and to ensure ongoing public safety.
- Changes effective immediately:
- We are extending winter hours until further notice (8am-4pm M-F)
- We are taking precautionary measures in our stores to prevent the spread of COVID-19 - please follow any directions posted on signs outside our doors for your safety and the safety of our staff
- Contactless ordering is available:
- Fill out a cart online for shipping via Courier, LTL, local delivery or pickup
- You can also call in or email your orders
residential / commercial / industrial
Vieira Concrete Supplies is your source for concrete tools and accessories. Two locations serving the Greater Toronto-Hamilton Area and we ship anywhere in Canada.