The 7" blade is made from carbon trowel steel for strength and flexibility. This gauging is then tempered, ground and polished for a perfect balance. The rounded end blade is excellent for applying mortar in small areas. The versatile blade is great for mixing, scraping, patching and repair. A handy tool for your everyday needs. The 4-3/4” smooth wood handle creates a comfortable grip. Quality steel and comfortable handle allow for a long life for this versatile tool.
- Tempered steel blade
- Ground and polished blade
- Balanced weight and flexible blade
- Perfect for mixing or transferring material
- Applies mortar in small areas for patching and repair
- Versatile tool for multiple uses
- Smooth wood handle