GORA Tactile Plate
GORA Tactile Indicator Plates are engineered for North American climates and conditions. Designed to answer superior retention in cured concrete, the standard GORA Tactile Indicator Plate is supplied with an automotive-grade powder coated finish designed to resist salt and damaging ultra-violet rays.
Trust GORA Tactile Indicator Plates for your private or municipal project in standard square or variety of radius sizes.
- GORA is a proud member of The Road Authority
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Designed to connect multiple plates together with simple bolting feature
- Full array of radius sizes for your project
- Engineered to endure the toughest conditions such as snow plows, heavy vehicles.
- Maintenance free patina
- Meets ASTM A48, Class 35B
- 100% recycled after lifecycle
- 10 year manufacture’s warranty
- Conforms to Ontario OPSD 310.039
- Meets Ontario OPSS.MUNCI 351