This 72" lightweight fiberglass button bull float handle features a 1-1/2" diameter for easy handling. The bright yellow handle stands out so it is easy to keep track of on a jobsite. Fiberglass has similar properties as wood for shock absorption making it easier on your hands. A 1-3/8" metal insert is secured within the handle to nest within brackets and handle adapters that fit 1-3/8 In. button handles. A single button clip secures the handle to brackets or other handles. Use an adapter (#CC675) to fit the 1-/2" end to brackets and handles. This snap handle fits easily in any Kraft double tilt action float brackets (Kraft Tool #CC270, CC290, CC294, CC296), or single tilt brackets (Kraft Tool #CC666, CC696, CC697). This handle can also be attached to clevis brackets or threaded brackets with an adapter. Proudly made in the USA. SAFETY FIRST: Metal handles should not be used near electrical wires.
- Lightweight fiberglass material
- 1-1/2" diameter is easy to handle
- Shock absorption material protects hands
- 1-3/8" insert secured within handle
- Fits 1-3/8 In. brackets and handles
- Use with handle adapter (CC675) to connect 1-1/2 In. end to brackets>
- Bright yellow color is easy to spot on jobsite
- SAFETY FIRST: Metal handles should not be used near electrical wires.
- Made in the USA