Like our other Concrete Finishing Trowels, the MARSHALLTOWN Pointed Finishing Trowel boasts a high-quality, durable blue steel construction and features a new, innovative blade design. Its pointed working-end is perfect for finishing hard to reach areas or tight corners for a consistent, professional-quality finish. This tool comes in four sizes up to 20” by 4 ½”. Each size option is fitted with our premium DuraSoft® handle that provides a resilient, yet comfortable soft grip feel while reducing user fatigue during use. The handle is mounted to the blade with an Xtralite® mounting and secured with solid stainless steel thru-rivets that allow for superior hold strength. Our Pointed Finishing Trowels are Made in the USA with Global Materials.
- Innovative pointed blade design allows you to work in tight, hard to reach places
- Blade constructed with high-grade hardened, tempered blue steel with optimal flexibility
- Comes with premium DuraSoft® handle
- Solid stainless steel thru-rivets allow for superior hold strength between the aluminum alloy Xtralite® mounting and blade
- Made in the USA with Global Materials