This 72" lightweight fiberglass button bull float handle features a 1-1/2" diameter for easy handling. The bright yellow handle stands out so it is easy to keep track of on a jobsite. Fiberglass has similar properties as wood for shock absorption making it easier on your hands. The cast aluminum plugs are uniquely formed to fit both bull float and most standard broom thread brackets. The molded threads insures stability and strength. This handle fits on bull floats and fresnos with a Single-Tilt Action Threaded Bracket Assembly (Kraft Tool #CC665, CC676, CC800). This handle can also be used with Kraft Tool Co.® double tilt action float brackets (Kraft Tool Co.® #CC270, CC290, CC294, CC296) with an adapter. Proudly made in the USA.
- Lightweight fiberglass material
- 1-1/2" diameter is easy to handle
- Shock absorption material protects hands
- Bright yellow color is easy to spot on jobsite
- Strong cast aluminum threaded plugs
- Molded threads for consistency
- Threaded plug joins handles together
- Male threads connect to broom thread brackets
- SAFETY FIRST: Metal handles should not be used near electrical wires.
- Made in the USA